Call Us Now
Fax : +91 261 2252545
Send Mail Us
This website is operated by Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat. Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or paying something to us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, donors, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE FEES PAYMENT TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Values of sponsorships are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
SECTION 5 – SERVICES, FEES PAYMENTS AND SPONSORSHIP
Certain services may be available exclusively online through the website. These services are subject to return only according to our Return Policy.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of sponsorships are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue the service at any time. Any offer for the service made on this site is void where prohibited.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all fees payments made at our site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content and services available may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service fees payments. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service is (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Surat, Gujarat.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Regarding Cancellation of admission, No refund will be granted once the payment is done.
Refunds: Duplicate Payment
Duplicate clause – If a student/parents makes fee payment twice by mistake ,the amount will be processed/refunded by cheque payment within 30 days after intimation by the student/parents. however Convenience Fee & taxes charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
In case of duplicate payment, parents/students would have to approach the Accounts Section of the School Office for separate refund requests by providing proof of the duplicate transaction(s) reference/bank statement showing duplicate debits.
Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
Complaint Resolution Process
If you have any query, you can contact 'Shardayatan Admin Office'. Your queries will be solved in 48 hours by 'Shardayatan Admin Office'.
Terms & Conditions for Online Payment
Terms and Conditions
You are being re-directed to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
1. This Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions is operated by Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat.
2. By clicking on the link "I Accept" here below, you are accepting this Disclaimer and your automatic redirection to a third party website i.e. the website of BillDesk (hereinafter "Website") using which you may make payments.
3. The Website is not owned, controlled or endorsed by Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of their employees, officers, directors, personnel or agents (hereinafter " Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat ".
4. Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the services, information, materials, tools or the reliability of any service, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website.
5. Furthermore your are advised to make your own enquiries and arrangements to verify, scan and check the Website for any viruses, malicious code or malware, and we provides no warranties whatsoever in this regard.
6. You understand and acknowledge that your access of the Website and your availing of any services offered on the Website or reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at your sole risk.
7. The information and services available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such services and information may change materially at any time, and you agree and accept the same.
8. We expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility whatsoever with respect to the Website you access, including, but not limited to any information displayed or distributed on/ by the Website, deficiency in services of BillDesk, failure / disruption / inability to access the Website, failure to make payments, technical errors, loss or theft of data, erroneous submission of data or information, or any virus, malware or phishing attacks, whether or not resulting from any act or omission of Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat, or BillDesk or any other party involved in the functioning of the Website or in the services contained therein.
Transaction Processing Fees + Platform Aggregation , MIS and Reconciliation Fees
1.10% (0.85+0.25) of Transaction Value plus GST Per transaction processed (Subject to minimum of Rs. 5/- per transaction)
(Will be surcharged to the customer)
Debit Card Gateway Facility Fee
Internet Banking Facility Fee
Rs. 20/-(18+2) plus GST per transaction processed (For Axis, HDFC, ICICI, SBI and associates)
Rs. 12/- (10+2) plus GST per transaction processed (For all other bank)
(Will be surcharged to the customer)
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) Fee
Cash Cards / Wallets
2.00% (1.75+0.25) of Transaction Value plus GST Per transaction processed (Subject to minimum of Rs. 5/- per transaction)
(Will be surcharged to the customer)
9. Your usage of the Website is subject to your compliance of the applicable laws, regulations and all applicable terms & conditions.
10. Bank shall levy following surcharge on the transacted amount :
11. All payments will be processed on the information that you provide. we will not accept liability if you make a mistake while completing a form or for any other reason outside of our control. You will be given an opportunity to review the data that you have entered before submitting it for processing.
12. Success of online payments is subject to the risks involved in internet based transactions. Thus, even if the payment is processed successfully by the payment gateway provider, such information may not reach to us. In such cases, we will treat that payment transaction as a failure and no further processing will be done at our side. Such payments will be initiated for refund/settlement subsequent to the reconciliation process. Users therefore should make their payment well.
13. In case of refund, the time taken for credit depends on bank and varies from bank to bank and Lions Umra Piplod Education Society, Shardayatan School, Piplod, Surat has no control over it. Hence, one may contact the respective bank for such transactions.
14. Successful payment on the Website will require the General Register Number (G.R.No) of student, Date of Birth of student, contact number, email address. Please have this information ready before using the Website. Payments made using the Website may ordinarily take 2-4 business days to reach us, and will be recorded by us only as on the date they are fully received by us from BillDesk.
15. The filling in of applicable data for making online payment would require proper, accurate and complete details.
For instance, the customer is aware that:
- he/she would be required to fill in the correct general register number (GR.NO) of the student for whom the school fees is to be paid.
- he/she would be required to fill in the correct contact details like email address and
contact number while making payments to receive the payment receipt and subsequent reprint of payment receipt.
16. In the event of any inaccuracy in this regard, the payment could be made towards incorrect property or the payment receipt may be incorrectly issued or sent to a wrong email address and there is no guarantee of recovery of the same thereafter. The user shall therefore take all care to ensure that there are no mistakes and errors and that the information given by him/her to us in this regard is error free, accurate, proper and complete at all points of time. The user indemnifies us from any loss due to an error on his/her part. The user shall be liable and responsible to us and accede to accept our instructions without questions for any unfair or unjust gain obtained by him/her as a result of online payment facility provided by us.